Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Strattera Oral.

4/13/2008 11:30:48 PM

Reviewer: TS. , 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It made my stomach feel sick all day. I was dizzy all the time taking it, and it made me develope mood swings. I know others who take it and got the same sick feeling in there stomach and head.

4/12/2008 4:21:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug made me depressed, lethargic, apathetic, and foggy. I didn't make it past 2 weeks on this drug. I was much happier as soon as I stopped taking it.

3/19/2008 11:41:43 AM

Reviewer: 3-6 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
my 5 yr old daughter has been on this for less than a month and has not helped. she gets depressed/sad and gets mood swings easily.

3/19/2008 4:14:22 AM

Reviewer: JGrammes, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Strattera for ADHD alittle more than a month ago. Since I have been taking it, I have been insomnic, nauseated, and seem to have become hostile towards the simplest of things. At the very least, I have been more focused, but these other side effects leave me with a less than desirable feeling about the drug. I think I need a new approach/remedy.

3/6/2008 1:59:02 AM

Reviewer: who cares?, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking this medication for A.D.D. while in college, 25 mg once a day. It was alternative to Ritalin and other stimulants, which I took from the fourth until the tenth grade. Strattera kept my mind clear; I didn't have a thousand thoughts racing through my head, and kept me real calm and quiet, but hyperactivity isn't an issue with me. I was able to stay much more organized with dai ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash