Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Strattera Oral.

6/20/2008 1:25:07 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have mixed feeling about the drug. It has absolutely helped with my ADHD. If I forget to take it I know because of my lack of focus. One issue I have is that it seems to have different levels of effectiveness on a day to day basis. Some days I am GREAT, and some it appears to have no effect at all. I take 80mg one time in the morning with food. Taking it with food helped the nausea issue. I ... Show Full Comment

6/8/2008 6:35:33 PM

Reviewer: Better4me, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication is horrible!!! I threw up about an hour after taking it with a big breakfast. It also gave me really bad heartburn, and bad sexual side effects. A 23 year old man should be able to get an erection! I lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks also..(not a bad thing)

6/3/2008 2:03:54 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I thought it was about half as effective in the concentration department as Concerta or Adderall XR. I took it for about a month and simply could not deal with the mood swings it put me through so I stopped taking it.

5/31/2008 8:04:25 AM

Reviewer: Eric, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking 60mg of strattera and have noticed much better attention span and find it much easier to concentrate. The only thing I don't like about it is that it makes me very tired and I have a big loss in motivation which is not a good thing being in the military.

6/11/2008 9:11:39 PM

Reviewer: sjd, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
slight nausea for 20 to 30 minutes after taking the drug

Does your kid have symptoms?