Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Errin Oral.

1/23/2014 1:41:40 AM

Reviewer: notveryhappyrae, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this pill for 5 months now because I was breastfeeding. I was never really having regular periods since taking it. I've went once with no period for 2 months, then I started my period which lasted for two weeks and finally stopped bleeding for a week only to start up again. I also feel I am extra moody and I've been having a VERY itchy scalp. My hair seems to be getting ... Show Full Comment

1/6/2014 9:06:02 AM

Reviewer: LaToya, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had to start taking Errin because I have migraines very bad. This pill has made me gain weight, and I have the worst skin ever since taking this pill. In 30 years I've never had an acne problem. It also made my hair fall out, made me a mad woman, I'd go from happy to zapping out on my boyfriend, a crying mess it made me. This is the worst pill ever.

1/4/2014 3:00:07 PM

Reviewer: Tp26, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After 2 1/2 months of taking this pill I experienced significant hair loss. I have literally lost 1/2 my hair and after 1 month of stopping this medication I continue to lose hair! If you start to see your hair falling out, STOP immediately!! I just hope I don't end up bald. Very sad.

12/5/2013 12:58:17 PM

Reviewer: dianamarie6288, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder nearly 3 years ago. I tried Lamictal, and a few anti depressants. The Lamictal made me "neutral." The Anti depressants made me miserable. I finally became pregnant with my daughter October, 2012, and had to be put on progesterone because she was a potential miscarriage, even in the 2nd trimester. Even though I was scared of losing her, it was ... Show Full Comment

11/5/2013 12:14:32 PM

Reviewer: Sassy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
From day 1, my breasts were sore and on the 30th day I started my cycle which turned very scary where I had abnormal abdominal pain, cold sweats, heavy bleeding and burning chest pain. I will never take another hormone regimen again.