Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Errin Oral.

5/15/2015 11:13:05 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this birth control because I am breastfeeding. But I have had the worst mood swings now. I get sudden headaches at least three days a week. I am way more exhausted now than I ever was with a newborn and wake up every morning feeling like I didn't sleep at all. And the hair loss, my gosh, the hair loss. I actually look like I have a receding hairline, it's so bad. And if I ... Show Full Comment

4/25/2015 9:06:33 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Everything has been fine with the exception of extreme hair loss. So I stopped taking it.

1/14/2015 2:23:17 PM

Reviewer: Tara, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
The first three months (and breastfeeding) I was on this pill I had a period every 2 weeks. After the 3 months I had absolutely no period! I loved it and a year into now, I got my period. It's like a normal period. I would definitely recommend it! Now I'm going on camrese, since my breastfeeding days are over. I hope nothing changes :/

10/26/2014 12:18:11 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Errin for 3 months now and have been having a lot of weird symptoms that i didn't really connect until i read reviews on this stuff. It started with increased acne on my face,back, and chest. The mood swings were next and it's bad to the point where I annoy even myself. My hair recently has started to thin as well. I've been having really bad chest pains over the pas ... Show Full Comment

10/20/2014 4:11:43 PM

Reviewer: tiffy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this medication for almost three months now. I thought by mow by body would adjust and my mind to remember to take it. I have terrible cramps all the time, I am tired all the time, I have been bleeding for a month now. I would rather just not be on any birth control. I am also starting to break out.

chest x-ray