Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Medrol oral.

12/31/2010 3:54:20 AM

Reviewer: trng2hlp, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My neurologist prescribed it along with a muscle relaxer for headaches. Not only did it not help but I cant sleep without Ambien and its been 5 days off it. If you're in severe joint pain and don't have to go to work for a week it would be great as it really seems to help in that regard.

10/20/2010 5:27:55 AM

Reviewer: ls, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Began taking two days ago for constant headaches and back pain. I feel a hundred percent better! A little trouble sleeping but I just take some sleep medicine and I am fine.

9/18/2010 11:20:10 PM

Reviewer: Medrol Oral, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I started taking this drug prescribed by my orthopedic doctor for recurring R leg pain. This was after having lower back surgery 3 months ago. At 8PM I started feeling weak, fatigued and it got progressively worse. I started vomiting and could not quit. I was taken to ER by my daughter and they successfully got it under control at 3AM the next morning! I have never been so sick in my life!!

8/1/2010 1:36:55 AM

Reviewer: Justme, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This is the worst medication I have ever been on! A lung specialist prescribed it because he didn't know why I had been coughing for over 4 months and thought it might help. He did not warn me about the awful side effects. My face swelled up like a cabbage patch doll, my ankles swelled up so bad, I had to buy new shoes. It took me 3 months to get off the pills (I went through withdrawls) an ... Show Full Comment

6/8/2010 12:39:37 PM

Reviewer: CLC81, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been given this medication 2x's so far to break current migraines and it has worked perfectly! My doctor has had me on 7 other drugs in the last 3 months and this is the ONLY thing that will break my migraines. All it takes is 1-10mg pill taken at night, and I will be migraine free. Unfortunately the doc only prescribes them when I have severe migraine attacks. Only side effect I've ... Show Full Comment