Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of methylprednisolone oral.

9/23/2008 10:02:22 AM

Reviewer: Mayella45, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took med for chronic foot pain from plantar facitis and heel spurs. Actually made pain worse and caused many other unpleasant side effects.

9/12/2008 2:24:11 PM

Reviewer: car-ree, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am in the 2nd day of this med for severe allergies/sinus and a possible torn meniscus in right knee & I am totally amazed after the first dose and this 2nd day. It is totally amazing the great results with no side effects--Don't want to do it long term (I am using the 6 day-21 pill pack)but for now--Wow!!what a relief.

9/6/2008 10:02:50 PM

Reviewer: Ginny, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The mensicus in my right knee is deterioting and I will most like have to have another knee replacement (left done), I also have a bulging disc in my lower back. After the first day's dose, no pain. No serious side effects. Took this a year and half ago with same results. Better than surgery!

8/25/2008 9:44:13 PM

Reviewer: earlygirl92, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have a disease called dermatomyositis. I was in remission for over 7 years and it just came back.. So I'm on 16mg of this daily,10mg of methotrexate weekly(I have to give myself a shot!) and folic acid..I started just over 8 weeks ago.. I am not doing too bad with this drug,the main problem is REALLY REALLY BAD mood swings,and I can't control them..Also I am starting to swell up from it. ... Show Full Comment

6/17/2008 7:58:18 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Only on the second day of a 6 day, 21 pack prescription. For over a week I couldn't walk without debilitating pain in my left hip. My doctor thinks that it has something to do with my immune system working overtime. Took six pills after 3pm yesterday and this morning I had no pain. My face is a little flushed today, but I'd trade that for the pain in a heartbeat. Somewhat anxious to see ... Show Full Comment

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?