Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mononessa 28 oral.

10/6/2014 9:06:47 PM

Reviewer: bv0912, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking mononessa for about six months. I was nauseous at first but that went away in about a week. My face cleared up completely and I shave way less. Recently though my mood has been out of control! I am always angry and irritated. I have become really anxious and sad most of the time. I have decided to stop taking it. I really thought I found the perfect bc.

9/26/2014 12:04:02 PM

Reviewer: Anna, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking Mononessa since January, and it has been effective in terms of contraception. I have gained weight from it, and for the first couple months it did make me more emotional, but that has gone back to normal for the most part.

9/2/2014 7:47:57 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

8/31/2014 1:01:48 AM

Reviewer: Christine, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Mononessa for one month. This pill does not agree with me! I've had severe mood swings/emotional, bloating, and weight gain. I never had acne before starting this medication. I now have severe breakouts all over my face and especially on my chin. I stopped taking this pill and have an appointment scheduled with my doctor.

8/24/2014 1:24:25 PM

Reviewer: Nicole, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I began taking this pill in February. The first month I had a constant light bleeding. This was one of the side effects listed for the first few months of use. After the first month, it was gone. My skin has never had bad acne but this pill improved my skin and it is now flawless! The only area I gained weight was my boobs. Not complaining! I take this pill every day at the same time and feel grea ... Show Full Comment