Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mononessa 28 oral.

12/6/2014 5:07:31 PM

Reviewer: Queen, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using this birth control for about 4 months now and I noticed right away the difference in my periods. Usually, my cramps are very painful and my flow is extremely heavy, but since taking it, the pain has lessened greatly and my flow isn't nearly as heavy anymore. As for my acne, It has pretty much stayed the same. I notice that for the first couple of months I was extremely nauseo ... Show Full Comment

10/6/2014 9:06:47 PM

Reviewer: bv0912, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking mononessa for about six months. I was nauseous at first but that went away in about a week. My face cleared up completely and I shave way less. Recently though my mood has been out of control! I am always angry and irritated. I have become really anxious and sad most of the time. I have decided to stop taking it. I really thought I found the perfect bc.

9/26/2014 12:04:02 PM

Reviewer: Anna, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking Mononessa since January, and it has been effective in terms of contraception. I have gained weight from it, and for the first couple months it did make me more emotional, but that has gone back to normal for the most part.

9/2/2014 7:47:57 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

8/31/2014 1:01:48 AM

Reviewer: Christine, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Mononessa for one month. This pill does not agree with me! I've had severe mood swings/emotional, bloating, and weight gain. I never had acne before starting this medication. I now have severe breakouts all over my face and especially on my chin. I stopped taking this pill and have an appointment scheduled with my doctor.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.