Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mononessa (28) Oral.

6/24/2008 3:08:22 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on this after my Sprintec perscription was changed and have had worsening PMS problems. I breakout now and get, get intolerable to be aorund- which never used to happen. What happened to Sprintec? It totally worked for me, I have since switched to YAZ. it is to early to tell how that is going.

6/20/2008 2:37:50 PM

Reviewer: nursemich, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Mononessa for 3 mos, after being switched over from my usual Sprintec by my mail-order pharmacy. I was assured that it was the same as Sprintec. I have since experienced darkening of the skin above my upper lip, and severe acne. I have never had acne like this before. I was on Sprintec for over a year without these side-effects. I am very dissatisfied with Mononessa, and wi ... Show Full Comment

6/14/2008 4:05:38 PM

Reviewer: Female

Comment:
I just got switched to mononessa because I was unhappy with Trivora. Well, I've only been taking it for four days now and already it seems like I'm starting my period when it just ended not even a week ago!! I am extremely upset with this medication.

6/10/2008 11:40:42 AM

Comment:
Last month my pharmacy gave me Mononessa and told me it was the same drug as Sprintec. However, I have experienced weight gain, bloating, acne, and moodiness. I didn't have these symptoms while taking Sprintec. I have decided to stop taking the medication.

4/22/2008 11:29:12 AM

Reviewer: Unhappy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Sprintec for 2 years and the pharmacy gave me Monessa last month. I have not missed any pills and started my period one week early. I have been on my new pack for three days now and I am still bleeding. I have NEVER had this problem and have decided to stop taking Mononessa and try something else.