Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mononessa 28 oral.

5/11/2009 2:45:04 AM

Reviewer: Mo, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on orthocycln from age 19-23. At 24 I transitioned to sprintec the generic version of ortho. Then, when sprintec stopped being made last year, I started to use mononessa (which is supposed to be the same thing). I have not had any problems with switching to mononessa. Infact, I'm ten pounds lighter and feel more normal than I have in years. I don't have nearly as much PMS or mo ... Show Full Comment

3/25/2009 9:58:03 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    While taking this medication for almost 2 months,I developed chest wall pain. In all my years I never had a problem with any other birth control pills before. I called my doctor and had it changed. I'm not taking any chances.

3/16/2009 4:05:20 PM

Comment:
    I have been on this pill for four months now and last month I recieved my period one week early and now have been bleeding for a full month. I also have bad cramping, and severe headaches. I refuse to keep taking this pill and am scheduled to see my doc to change pills.

3/15/2009 12:20:41 AM

Reviewer: DC, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This is the 4th birth control i have tried and so far it has been wonderful compared to the other ones.

2/5/2009 4:55:03 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was off birth control for 9 months when I started to have some problems around the time I got my period. So the Dr. put me on Mononessa. I have been on it for 2 months. I don't feel like myself. I have horrible muscle tension in my whole body, headaches, and my right leg has ached for the last 6 weeks. I am making an appointment to see the doc and getting off this stuff. I hate it! My husban ... Show Full Comment

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.