Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Relpax oral.

1/29/2014 5:57:45 PM

Reviewer: migrainemadness, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Found it effective, however was given conflicting information on just how much to take from doctors. Found I was over using the medication. It was working for me great at the beginning but since has lost it effectiveness. Doctors must need to inform the patient. You can ONLY take MAX two within a 4 hour window. Then must seek er or medical attention right away. No more then 4 pills within one wee ... Show Full Comment

11/3/2013 8:11:18 AM

Reviewer: roxy6, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
When I began taking Relpax, I classified it as a miracle drug. I would get a migraine, take a Relpax (I also took two aspirin, about an hour later) and the headache would vanish. I have been taking Relpax for years, sometimes as many as once a day. In the last several months, I have been experiencing terrible withdrawals if I do not take a Relpax, namely, crippling headaches, exhaustion, sore ... Show Full Comment

9/12/2013 3:39:33 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Migraine Headache
8/27/2013 4:01:46 PM

Reviewer: Review - Relpax Oral, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is the first time I've taken this medication. It worked in under 30 minutes. I've not taken anything that has relieve my headaches so quickly. I became a little dizzy and groggy so the next time I take it, I will lie down. I'm excited about it!

6/27/2013 8:39:40 AM

Reviewer: DMM, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Usually within a half hour my migraine starts to go away. This med only last about 8 - 10 hrs then it comes back again. My migraines usually last 3-4 days so I do need to be careful in taking another pill too soon or I feel like I'm OD'ing but wish it would last more like 12-24 hrs.