Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Relpax oral.

10/27/2007 1:16:53 PM

Reviewer: salena1973, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had migraines for 25 years and this is the first drug I have ever taken that will make your headache go away. It doesn't require you to sleep it off. There is no headache hangover the next day. The only problem I have with this medicine is you are only allowed 6 pills for a month and they cost $160.00

10/23/2007 6:46:03 AM

Reviewer: ksmith716, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Migraine Headache
10/22/2007 9:28:16 PM

Reviewer: Debbie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
You name it, I've tried it. I have suffered with migraines since I was 14. I am now 37 and for the first time in my life, I have found a drug that actually gets rid of my migraines without completely knocking me out. The only drawback is that it makes me so relaxed that if I get still, I will fall asleep. I liken the feeling of being on Relpax to having your eyes dilated. You don't fe ... Show Full Comment

10/15/2007 2:20:13 PM

Comment:

Condition: Migraine Headache
10/14/2007 7:07:54 PM

Reviewer: Cherell72, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried so many different medications including imitrex. And Relpax is the best for my migraines. I only take one at the first sign of pain,and thats all i needed and I'm usually in pain for 3days,but not now I'm fine with Relpax.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.