Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Drisdol oral.

2/13/2010 10:00:57 AM

Reviewer: busypd, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been taking it for a few days so not sure how this is going to be effective in the long run for my Vitamin D deficiency.

8/29/2009 5:50:54 PM

Reviewer: freshstartat59, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have just started my once a week - 50000. Three days later, I am broken out in whelts, they are painful and itch. Worse ones on my chin and around my eye. Dozens on both arms and legs and all in between. My head is full and I want to use a Brillo pad on them. My Vitamin D level was 8.6 and I had surgery in the same week of diagonis. I am also experiencing extreme joint pain in entire body. Movi ... Show Full Comment

8/6/2009 10:14:04 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had very bad heartburn associated with this drug.

6/7/2009 11:02:26 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have a presciption for 8 125 mg doses, the day following my second dose, the blisters on my hands became painful. The following day, I broke out with a rash of blotchy, red rashes, back, chest, belly legs and arms. It will be a week tomorrow, and I am still a "mess". The pain has subsided however, it is now itchy. Plan to see a dermatologist soon.

4/5/2009 10:41:28 AM

Reviewer: newperson, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had 1/4 of the vitamin D that I should have. Had all sorts of symptoms associated with low vitamin D levels. It took doctors 5 years to discover it. I am now a new person. Lots of energy. Pain level drastically lowered. Vitamin D now in normal range. Take it every other week, along with 2000 units daily. I'm a new person.

Does your kid have symptoms?