Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sudafed.

6/6/2013 4:03:20 PM

Reviewer: Lola, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After taking the medication I immediately fell asleep for 9 hours only getting up because I had to go to class. Throughout the day my drowsiness got worse and my stomach was cramping and upset. I finally left and went home and promptly fell asleep for 3 more hours.

1/24/2013 5:55:10 AM

Reviewer: Sinuspainouch, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Don't get me wrong, this medication is a blessing for my severe sinus congestion. I'm talking about ears ringing and eyes hurting! Noting else will work, Unfortunately it also raises my BP, I'm only 24...

4/15/2012 4:42:50 PM

Reviewer: Ms. America, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
This product works well I have tried several types of decongestant and was not satisfied with the result. I mostly use maxium strength non drowsy formula, cause I don't want to feel sleepy in the day time.

1/7/2011 7:49:05 AM

Reviewer: Maya2008, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am pregnant so Sudafed is what the doctor had on the list of ok to take. I should have known something was up when I got carded and they told me it was used to make meth. I went to bed at 9:30 and got up at 7 to take the kids to school. I haven't slept a wink. I tossed and turned and was amped up all night walking around the house. I WILL NOT take another pill. Now i am sick and exhausted!

12/23/2010 10:00:58 AM

Reviewer: Pinky, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have used all types of allergy medicines and always come back to sudafed. I do not like to take meds on a regular basis, but when my head starts to hurt and I become congested, I immediately grab sudafed. And only the one behind the counter Now my boys take it too. during the day and the smallest dose possible. Doc okayed it.