Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of vivarin oral.

3/24/2014 1:45:48 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Started taking this a couple of weeks ago. It's great. Don't need coffee, or any sugar or creamer that goes with it. I used it because I was exhausted from workouts and lack of sleep. It's the right amount of pick me up after breakfast or the 2:30pm crash. It doesn't make me jittery or weird. But I may have a high tolerance. Keeps me focused on the task at hand. I don't have tr ... Show Full Comment

3/8/2013 8:32:29 PM

Reviewer: msdonna, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have taken a viviran a long time,I take a day off now and then but if I have to get something done,it really motivates me and I find it is very hard for me as I have gotten my children grown and have nothing that really motivates me...this is sad :( but it is also very true!

2/6/2013 9:49:02 AM

Reviewer: nicole927, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
So, this pill is a caffeine pill. Different people have different reactions to caffeine. Just ask your coworkers -- some swear by their coffee and can't live without it; others will tell you they never drink coffee because it makes them jittery or anxious. This is the same thing: either you like the effects of caffeine on your body or you don't. Personally, I take one pill every day after ... Show Full Comment

8/7/2012 1:26:36 PM

Reviewer: BSDRUG, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has caused me to to have severe headaches since I started taking the drug. The drug also causes disorientation. Although it did give me energy, the side effects are not worth it. NOT RECOMMENDED! I just threw away the rest of the box.

5/23/2012 11:54:09 AM

Reviewer: Badexperince8, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This pill is HORRIBLE!!!I had to work both jobs that day so i figured I would give it a try. I did not feel any energy and about 3 hours later.. I had a horrible migrane & was sick to my stomach. I ended up not working that day and laid in bed sick. I could not sleep that night either. Took me about 24 hours to recover. Do not take!

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?