Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of losartan Oral.

11/3/2011 12:05:55 PM

Reviewer: sangre, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Losarten 50mg two weeks ago. I've been on 5 different meds in 6 years. I don't have health insurance. Two days ago I fell asleep at the wheel while at a stop light. I've had it with the side effects of these drugs. This is the last straw. I am off these meds for good. I will let nature takes it's course.

11/1/2011 3:09:09 PM

Reviewer: iwillbeoksoon, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Losartan for almost 2 weeks (I previously took Lisinopril for 8 months and changed due to "the cough" which caused me to lose sleep)I've noticed mild nausea and a little dizzyness with Losartan. I eat fresh ginger root (found in the produce section of your grocery store)and it seems to help. I have a follow-up appointment in 3 weeks with my doctor to see if my ... Show Full Comment

10/28/2011 11:29:05 PM

Reviewer: Angel, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started this drug a few days ago , I was on Lisinpril but the cough was so bad it was keeping me up at night that has now stopped , I have been reading up on all the different meds to educate myself but seems like most of these drugs have the same side effects . Hope this one works , so far the cough is gone YAY but the cost of this drug is high , I pay $80.00 a month and this is the generi ... Show Full Comment

10/26/2011 12:36:30 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor put me on losartan and i had trouble form the start.High potassium, acks and pains you wouldn"t beleive.stopped and now OK

10/19/2011 5:46:40 PM

Comment:
My Mother has been taking this medication, and her Blood pressure keeps increasing. what is the reason?