Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of losartan oral.

8/31/2017 5:19:05 PM

Reviewer: williamsillyman, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    My doctors, I am really tired of all of them I go to. All they want to do is shove a damn pill down your throat. Yes, my BP is a little high, Dr. put me on this medication. Now mind you, I am legally blind. I have no vision in my right eye and only central vision in my left. These doctors don't care. This medicine has made me extremely dizzy and light-headed. I have fallen at least thre ... Show Full Comment

8/4/2017 11:02:48 AM

Reviewer: Amour Y Paz, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I was taking Lisinopril and I changed doctor and new one said BP still high and gave new meds. Well it has been a bad experience, weight gain, tired and light headed all the time. I have swollen feet and ankles, I've had to buy 1 1/2 size up. so walking is difficult hence weight gain. Also MODERN doctor's don't even want to listen they take control of visit and tell you that you need ... Show Full Comment

7/30/2017 2:16:24 PM

Reviewer: Minnie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this drug for 2 months and iHave experienced dizziness, shortness of breath, but most troubling of all is the horrible hair loss. I have lost most of my once very thick hair and I am a female who is devastated.

7/14/2017 4:02:59 PM

Reviewer: RobinS, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking 25 mg of this drug for ~ a year and a half. Initially it helped bring my BP down to a normal level but has lost it's effectiveness. My main complain is the incessant aggravating cough! In the AMs it's much worse; coughing up gunk and cannot stop until after about 2 hours after I'm up. Dry cough remains throughout the day. Saw doctor and am changing prescription.

6/27/2017 12:08:06 AM

Reviewer: Jay, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    So much better than Metoprolol Succinate I was on for 5 yrs! Lowered numbers, no real side effects until I started exercising more, recently.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day