Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Accutane Oral.

11/4/2007 8:23:56 PM

Reviewer: Andrew, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had a very bad acne on my back. It's been almost 4 years since i stopped using accutane. I don't have backacne since then!

10/24/2007 10:35:41 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took accutane seven years ago and it cleared up my acne 100%! I NEVER get any acne on my back anymore and rarely get a small break out on my face. Accutane was only slightly difficult to use due to the potential side effects - and the monthly testing that went along with it to monitor cholesterol and liver functions. I do wonder if there are any undiscovered long-term negative effects...I can ... Show Full Comment

10/22/2007 3:19:34 PM

Reviewer: alwayselectra, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Now while this is my 3rd time to be on Accutane, I am very happy (again) with the results. It all started for me as a child with my acne, and after my first dose of Accutane it went away. When i had my first child, it all came back (so much for the "Beautiful glowing skin" you are supposed to have when you are pregnant). I went on Accutane again, all was clear, and then 3 years later i w ... Show Full Comment

10/15/2007 10:30:30 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
If you have severe acne think hard before getting on accutane. It made me disoriented,i could not concentrate at all, it also had severe mental effects and also my mood was altered one second to the next. My sleep was non-existent! i actually had to drop all my classes in college for the semester.

10/10/2007 12:31:53 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My skin was so clear at the end of my time on accutane. but my acne is just as bad as it was two years later!

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver