Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Antabuse oral.

5/21/2016 10:15:19 PM

Reviewer: ChristinaNicole, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Antabuse for almost a month. I have not had any side effects. After a few days of using it I used my deodorant which contained alcohol and my vision was so severely blurred I couldn't see more then 3 feet in front of me for over an hour. I washed it off and slowly got my vision back. I have since experimented with lotions and perfumes, shampoo/conditioners with no effect.

3/11/2016 5:24:23 PM

Reviewer: joem2, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I started taking antabuse 16 days ago. I took 500 mg the first two days but the side effects, for me, were rough. i had diarrhea and extreme fatigue. I nearly fell asleep in a client meeting a day after taking the drug. Today is my 16th day sober but I wanted to have some beer. It's been 9 and a half days since I took my last pill. I figured that even if it's not entirely out of m ... Show Full Comment

3/5/2016 6:15:52 PM

Reviewer: HeftyJo, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    After a health scare where I fainted at work I went to the doctor to find out I had extremely high blood pressure and my liver enzymes were elevated. The doctor asked how much I drank and I told him at least 12 drinks a day. He stood there blinking for a few seconds and said, "We can't do that anymore. Do you think you can stop?" I hemmed and hawed and said I'd try and then he to ... Show Full Comment

10/27/2015 5:22:26 PM

Reviewer: Ninja14, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Ok, I JUST started it yesterday. Have taken only two tablets so far. How long does it take to kick in?? I wanted to find out how sick it can make you, so I tried some cologne...waited 90 min, nothing. Did a shot of tequila...then another...and just did my third. Have NO signs (headache, nausea, etc). what's up with this???

8/28/2015 3:51:11 PM

Reviewer: ryeandcoke, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    I am about to start my treatment. After reading 118 reviews I am pumped up and ready to get alcohol off my back!