Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ativan Oral.

2/13/2014 2:37:03 PM

Reviewer: Holly, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
The proper dose of ativan softens my anxiety significantly, without making me drowsy. It has been a life-saver in many ways. It allows me to get on with my work day (I own my own photography business) without the gnawing feeling of worthlessness and overwhelm. It makes me feel like I am ok, I am worthy, and, I can do whatever I need to do to be productive and to connect with other people in a posi ... Show Full Comment

1/6/2014 10:16:02 PM

Reviewer: rocky, Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:

Condition: Anxious
12/21/2013 12:14:37 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Suffered from extreme agoraphobia and GAD to the point of not leaving home. Once on medication I was relieved and able to slowly go back to "normal" everyday things.

12/16/2013 2:37:36 PM

Reviewer: pizota13, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on this for my panic disorder. I only took it at the beginning stages, because it is very addictive. I do not recommend taking it everyday, because it is so addictive. It helped me cope with anxiety, but was not a long term solution.

11/20/2013 4:42:02 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have panic attacks when I get into the car. My husband and kids have to do everything. I have not been out of my house in 3 months.I think this is an issue.

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.