Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of cafergot oral.

1/6/2010 12:31:10 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I dread the thought of life without Cafergot Tablets. After suffering Migraine Headaches for years without finding a cure, it was heaven to finally be prescribed Cafergot which I have taken for over 10 years. I take 1 tablet at the onset of a Migraine and now rarely even have to go to bed or vomit like I did previously. On an average I use about 50 tablets per year without any tingling in fingers ... Show Full Comment

11/29/2009 5:02:38 AM

Reviewer: angel soulkeeper, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken cafergot for over twenty years. It has been the only thing that works. It has now been discontinued in Aust. My whole family suffer from migraines. We all used it. Now we have nothing to help us. Bring it back!

10/21/2009 7:53:18 AM

Reviewer: Old Timer, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I am a long term sufferer & on reflection have been badly managed This medication has been superior to anything else. I am concerned now that it has been taken off the market & I don't know how I will manage. Have just tried topamax, and think I would prefer the migraine. Can anyone help or suggest something. I have about a months supply left. It has been suggested that my headaches ar ... Show Full Comment

7/16/2009 3:17:19 PM

Reviewer: fran, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken cafergot for over 30 years. It is dafe, effective and cheap. I see no reasons to stop it and side effects are much lower than with aspirin.

5/2/2009 10:06:55 PM

Reviewer: MT-Nat, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take this if I run out of Imitrex (which doesn't happen very often). It seems to alleviate my headaches the same way that Imitrex does if I take it early enough. But I am careful about taking too much since a Physician's Assistant told me about the moderate to serious side effects.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture