Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cardizem Oral.

1/8/2013 4:17:34 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
This is the only drug (cardizem cd) that lowered my BP, heart rate,and my lifetime pain from migraine headaches. It was not prescribed for my migraines. My migraines did stop however when I began taking cardizem cd for my BP and heart rate. When the migraines (had them even as a child), it was like God had finally reach out and touched me! The migraines had been horrible.I've beenon the drug f ... Show Full Comment

2/12/2011 9:44:41 PM

Reviewer: Shore, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
MY doctor prescribed this med after neck surgery. I was having difficulty swallowing my 300mg capsules (CD). Due to post-op swelling, I crushed these pills in ice cream to take them. The CD cannot be crushed. Took until swelling went down, then went back on cardizem CD 300mg daily. This pill saved me when I could not swallow.

7/14/2010 4:31:52 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Lowered my B/P quickly but body aches and leg cramps remain a problem.

7/6/2010 4:54:35 PM

Reviewer: lemdeb, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
had strange dreams, terrible night time leg and foot cramps and swelling of feet and ankles..Dr. changed my meds today and put me on something else. Had no idea these side effects were reelated at all to this drug until today.Tired all the time also.

2/21/2010 5:06:00 PM

Reviewer: DHart, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Since I have been on Cardizem I am continually fighting bladder infections & the burning associated with a baldder infection. Has anyone experienced this? My Dr doesn't think my problem & the medicine are linked. I stopped taking it for a week and my problem went away. It slowed my heart rate but did nothing for my BP