Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of oxaprozin Oral.

4/26/2010 3:35:28 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor prescribed Oxaprozin for my pain associated with sacro iliac (hip) joint inflammation. It has helped quite a bit. I've noticed that if I miss taking a dose for a day or two, my symptoms come back quickly. But while I'm on it, it's barely noticable. No negative side effects noticed so far.

11/28/2009 8:27:45 AM

Reviewer: Shirley, 65-74 on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for approx. 5 years for osteoarthritis, and I am grateful for the great results.

10/24/2009 11:06:10 PM

Reviewer: iluvmytyty, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Im not sure what is wrong with me yet but my doc says maybe fibromyalgia and some kind of arthrits. I would have horrible pain in my hands and wrists. Sometimes my feet, ankles, and knees. I have tried alot of medications including narcotics and nothing worked until i tried this. My pain got better after about 5 hours. Im on my 3rd day and i have a little bit of pain here and there but nothing lik ... Show Full Comment

10/16/2009 10:59:28 AM

Reviewer: Naomi, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE DEGENERATIVE DISC DISEASE,OSTEOPEROSIS, BACKPAIN, STIFFNESS, BACK SURGERY X 2.

7/30/2009 4:08:18 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication caused tenderness in my breasts and after I stopped taking it, the tenderness subsided. I think that was a rare occurence, however I will not take it ever again. It did however help the osteoarthritis for what it was prescribed for but the side effect made it not worth my while.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver