Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of keflex oral.

8/13/2012 3:59:23 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have an infection under my thumb nail (discolored, sore) which has lasted for 3 -4 weeks. This antibiotic doesn't seem to be working.

7/24/2012 10:35:14 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking this because I got a Upper Respiratory Infection. I believe it might have cleared up the URI but I am not positive. The first few doses made me really dizzy and feel sick. I had some diarrhea but it was not to worry about. I was on day 3 of 5, and all a sudden my leg a red spot that felt like it was on fire nonstop. Then the next day my stomach hived out and had white spots. 2 Benedry ... Show Full Comment

7/12/2012 12:52:01 AM

Reviewer: deannie_girl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given Keflex for an abcess almost a year ago. I had problems from the beginning. I felt drained of energy, all I wanted to do was sleep, my thoughts were foggy, had headaches, my joints felt like they were on fire, and my stomach was constantly in knots. Before I knew it, I ended up with a bladder infection, pain in my lower pelvic region and eventually the pain spread to my abdominals. This ... Show Full Comment

6/13/2012 2:27:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have a sinus infection and so far this med is working. Even tho i dont like the side efect of diarea.

5/28/2012 6:53:59 PM

Reviewer: James, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this antibiotic for a dental abcess after penicillin and amoxicillin had no effect. It appeared to work well at first, but after a week or so of taking it every 6 hours, the infection returned - and now I have a throat infection to boot.