Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lisinopril Oral.

2/22/2008 8:11:22 AM

Comment:
Very satisfied with what the drug did for my Blood pressure but not the side effects I got from taking the medicine for almost a year. I couldn't figure out why I had this dry hacking cough and the doctor finally told me it was from the medicine. He didn't tell me that was a side effect when he prescribed it to me. So I switched to cozaar. We will see how well I do on that.

2/21/2008 9:11:36 PM

Reviewer: carlpeter@aol.com, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
take at night generally made me dizzy if i took it in morning and went to work

2/21/2008 5:39:49 PM

Reviewer: Desimorgn, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am not a medication person. I would prefer to take natural remedies.

2/20/2008 7:27:46 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first day on Lisinopril 10mg. It lowered my BP significantly, but I felt tired and dizzy all day!! My eyes felt wierd and I had no energy! I'm going to halfen my dosage tomorrow by cutting my pill in half and see if I feel better. I haven't experience any coughing yet, but it is only the first day! :)

2/20/2008 12:05:55 PM

Reviewer: James186282, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
It worked in lowering my blood pressure but I'm one of the people who has dry cough as a side effect. This kept my wife awake all night.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?