Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lisinopril Oral.

8/7/2014 10:12:15 AM

Reviewer: hthompson605comcast.net, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
mu blood pressure gone up recently and I want to check the correct dosage

8/7/2014 5:39:10 AM

Reviewer: willa cantu, on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
drowsiness and headache

8/2/2014 5:20:42 PM

Reviewer: concern, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
lisinopril lower my blood pressure and easy to use. A few days after taking I have a cough to the point of vomiting and raw throat. Thought it was allergies. Also not able to sleep. Been taking for 6 months. After reading posts I believe its my medication. Time to change.

7/30/2014 10:28:56 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
It has worked very well for me.I have been taking it for almost four years now and the only trouble I have had is that when I get over heated,I get to feeling very light headed and must cool down quickly.The prescription stated that I should avoid getting over heated,so I suppose its normal.Several people I know take the exact same thing and have no trouble with the heat while taking it.I imagine ... Show Full Comment

7/29/2014 1:17:13 PM

Reviewer: Sari, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Lisinopril for 4 years. At first I had a mild cough, then in the last year I started having a gagging cough that sometimes made me throw up. I was coughing so hard that I would wet myself. Doctor keep treating me for sinus infections. Went to a new doc and he took me of the drug. Cough and gagging stopped in two days! If you are having these systems tell your doctor to take you OFF!

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.