Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lisinopril Oral.

10/6/2008 9:28:24 PM

Reviewer: kip, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug lowered my blood pressure but the coughing got to a point where I must try something else. I could not sleep because of the cough. Chronic coughing...

10/6/2008 6:15:18 PM

Reviewer: phyllis, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
When It was discovered that I had HBP my Dr. put my on Atenolol after discovering that it alone was not doing the trick he then added Lisinopril-it took it many months but it finally worked-by BP is under control but I still take my medications I am afraid not to.

10/3/2008 4:58:50 PM

Reviewer: jcar, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
If anybody taking this drug.I advise you to stop immediately this medicine will make you sick. I had resting heart; bad taste in my mouth tremor in my leg numbness in hand it just alwful.I went to a new doctor he have given me some azor it been doing good so far so please if you take this be carefully make sure you tell your doctor the frist thing you notice different in you and have a good doctor ... Show Full Comment

10/2/2008 11:08:02 PM

Reviewer: position, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Took 5 mg a day for quite a while along with Zetia. My pressure was very low and I felt very dizzy like I could pass out. Stopped this drug and my pressure is fine and no more dizzy spells.

10/1/2008 7:08:59 PM

Reviewer: on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take lisinopril 1.5 20mg and 0.2mg 2daily clonidine my bp is fine. But can to much cause me not to orgasm

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver