Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lisinopril Oral.

7/19/2008 6:53:33 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am having so many problems with side-effects that I want off! I have been nauseous and have vomitted. I have no energy at all, and keep having problems with low blood sugar in the late afternoon.

7/19/2008 6:34:23 PM

Reviewer: luckyladay, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My husband started this medication over six week ago. Immediately he started coughing,and his bp dropped too low. His md has taken him off this medication but he is still coughing after six weeks. He has had chest pains and dizziness. I do not recommend this drug.

7/19/2008 10:47:04 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I went into the doctors office not expecting to hear that I have stage 2/3 hbp, and was very grateful that my doctor immediately took steps to put me on the medication. I've to say I always feared taking prescribed medications because I often feel as if they push you closer to "the light" but I'm happy my dr put me on the 10/12.5dose. I'venot tracked my bp, and i know i shoul ... Show Full Comment

7/16/2008 4:30:47 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The medication helped lower my BP, but I developed a cough that woke me up duing the night and also, it made me cough so much in the morning, that I would get the dry heaves.

7/15/2008 8:41:36 PM

Reviewer: Glenda, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Very effective to reduce blood pressure but the side effect of coughing and gagging is just awful. I'm starting on Diovan, hope I have better luck.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.