Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lisinopril Oral.

11/6/2007 2:23:40 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication was very helpful for treating my blood pressure, but I have found that if I miss a dose, or several doses, I get very strange mood swings. I get angry easily when adjusting to new levels of the medication.

11/5/2007 7:45:38 PM

Reviewer: murry4, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have type 2 diabetes. This drug has worked very well for me. Also safe on my kidneys. I do take HCTZ along with it for diuretic effects. It has worked GREAT for me.

11/5/2007 4:27:23 PM

Reviewer: on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
i take so many drugs to control my high blood pressure and sometime none of them work for me............

11/5/2007 1:01:43 AM

Reviewer: Capital C for Cough, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was previously prescribed Diovan HCT and I loved it, but couldn't afford it (Absolutely no side affects at all!) but my doc couldn't keep giving me samples: answer: he switched me to Lisinopril and about 1 week after taking this medication, I developed a severe dry-almost choking cough, my muscles in my legs hurt, and the swelling in my hands, face and fingers is just repulsive. My doc e ... Show Full Comment

11/4/2007 8:42:15 PM

Reviewer: TFXR@HOTMAIL.COM, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
THE MEDICATION WORKED WELL BUT THE SIDE EFFECTS WERE BAD. I COUGHED SO MUCH I HAD BACK PAIN. AFTER RULING OUT EVERYTHING ELSE, IT TURNED OUT TO BE LISINOPRIL MADE ME COUGH, CAUSING THE PULLED MUSCELE