Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lotensin oral.

7/12/2009 1:49:54 PM

Reviewer: 247candicej, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was reffered to this physican(I'll call him Dr.Q for you readers),by an on-call physican which I was under his care for 24 hours observation. I was so impressed by his care into my well being, I wanted to become one of his patients but unfortunately, he could not take on new patients. Dr. Q never checked me out at all, relied on the doctor notes of a former physician or those physicians that ... Show Full Comment

5/20/2009 3:18:14 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: High Blood Pressure
4/20/2009 11:29:51 AM

Reviewer: gaile, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
short of breath, chronic cough, feel bad alol the time, no energy.

8/15/2008 11:29:34 PM

Reviewer: antinous, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
Even though I had CABG-5 (5 bypass) surgery, I was given this drug along with Coreg 12.5mg bid. My bp was text-book perfect at 140/80 the entire time I took this. When I commented to my Family MD about the post-nasal drip, he told me this was so common they just refer to it as "Statin Syndrome" and changed me to Diovan. This was the biggest mistake I've ever made. My bp is all over t ... Show Full Comment

3/26/2008 4:56:58 PM

Reviewer: Angeltalena, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug made me have a dry hacking cough that made me very very tired. Also my heart pounded and I could even feel my heart beating in my head which was disconcerting. I stood it about 4 months.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture