Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lotensin oral.

«Previous 11-15 of 15
5/20/2009 3:18:14 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: High Blood Pressure
4/20/2009 11:29:51 AM

Reviewer: gaile, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
short of breath, chronic cough, feel bad alol the time, no energy.

8/15/2008 11:29:34 PM

Reviewer: antinous, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
Even though I had CABG-5 (5 bypass) surgery, I was given this drug along with Coreg 12.5mg bid. My bp was text-book perfect at 140/80 the entire time I took this. When I commented to my Family MD about the post-nasal drip, he told me this was so common they just refer to it as "Statin Syndrome" and changed me to Diovan. This was the biggest mistake I've ever made. My bp is all over t ... Show Full Comment

3/26/2008 4:56:58 PM

Reviewer: Angeltalena, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug made me have a dry hacking cough that made me very very tired. Also my heart pounded and I could even feel my heart beating in my head which was disconcerting. I stood it about 4 months.

9/22/2007 12:57:03 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:

«Previous 11-15 of 15