Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of niacinamide Oral.

3/17/2014 7:21:29 PM

Reviewer: gbrnsugar, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take this medication for Acne and I have been taking it for years and my face has never been more clear and smooth. I love it. Nothing else worked for me and I hate taking antibiotics so this is a great remedy for Acne.

8/1/2013 5:11:24 PM

Reviewer: gold, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Use for sleep pill -reducing zolpidem addiction. Take 250mg 3 times

9/21/2012 2:55:28 PM

Reviewer: clasher2, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Hello. I am a 49 year old female and have fought panic attacks and severe anxiety my entire life. I have been fighting anxiety to the point where I have been totally non functioning. I have been to shrinks and family doctors. The only relief I ever received was either from valium, xanax and klonopin. Which honestly I did not mind to take if my life was functional again. But with all the abuse of t ... Show Full Comment

5/30/2010 3:42:30 PM

Reviewer: joana, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using niacinamide for anxiety issues and today is the forth day.I'm feeling much better, a little bit tired but my anxiety is calmed a lot. I started in low dosage 50 mg twice a day for three days and i'm planning to take 100 mg three time a day. I think the dosage depends on the person but i advice anyone to increase it slowly until confortable.

11/2/2009 2:09:44 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have an autoimmune blistering skin disorder that is very rare. I've been through a lot of medication and niacinamide right now is working very well for me. My dermatologist prescribed it to suppress my immune system along with an antibiotic (tetracycline). I take 2 500mg pills of each other them twice a day. The antibiotic made me nauseous every time I took it and it got to the point that I ... Show Full Comment