Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prinivil oral.

9/14/2011 1:11:03 PM

Reviewer: Happy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am a Asian woman who's very active,playing golf 3/week also jazzercise 3/week. On other bp med.for about 10years w/o problems, but my dr.told me my creatinine level getting Bad, so he recommended to use lisinopril ( but my pharmacy Gave me generic) used 1week, but i could not bear severe headaches. Also experienced sneezing, cold symptoms. I will contact my Dr. Soon for change my med ... Show Full Comment

6/18/2011 1:51:11 PM

Comment:
    60 yrs old F - Had borderline high BP and have been taking 5 mg of Lisinopril per day for past month. I feel much better & it has controlled my BP, but the cough/post nasal drip may be the deal breaker on this one. Too bad, because othewise it has worked great for me. I also wonder what it does to the lungs over time.

5/12/2011 4:04:39 PM

Reviewer: dumbuthappy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    For over a year the drug worked very well. I had a SUDDEN SEVERE allergic reaction. My tongue began swelling and within an hour I could not talk or swallow. I spent an afternoon in the ER getting IV prednisone and benadryl followed by prednisone and benadryl orally for a week.

4/11/2011 11:22:16 AM

Reviewer: jwes, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    i take 50 mg of atenolol twice daily, 10 mg. of norvasc, and 40 mg. of prinivil and still have hogh bp

4/4/2011 3:08:41 PM

Reviewer: MImiMarty, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
    I was taking the minimum dose of lisinopril and developed a dry, hacking cough will chills and muscle aches. My doctor told me to go home and gargle salt water! I changed doctors and the first thing he said after asking why I was there and what I was taking, "It's the Lisinopril. Let me give you something else!" My husband is a diabetic and has really bad high blood pressure. He ... Show Full Comment