Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of prinivil oral.

5/23/2012 9:42:56 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Blood pressure has not been well controlled

4/25/2012 3:22:21 PM

Reviewer: RAS, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I'm actually quite surprised at all of the side effects that other users are experiencing. I have not experienced any, that I'm aware of. I have been taking 5mg of Lisinopril for 14 months now. My BP was high, but not severe. My BP now is around the 120/80 range give or take 10 on either. I guess I'm one of the success stories. I felt like a new man once I was put on Lisinopril.

3/27/2012 1:16:58 PM

Reviewer: roadrunner, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
taking linsopril the generic with hcl diretic, it seems to lower my BP, and does keep it low, sometimes to low, i am on 20mg lin & 10 hcl. i do get get hands & feet but no cough, maybe a tickle at times, it sometimes makes me tired & recently noticed have sexual problems, sometimes i have no erection, its killing me and i wonder if any other men have been experience this & just afr ... Show Full Comment

12/6/2011 4:19:47 PM

Reviewer: JImG, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It was prescribed to me to supplement Diltiazem to help lower blood pressure. It was effective in doing so, but after a few months caused a horrible hacking cough that made me absolutely miserable. I couldn't even sleep. I discontinued it about two weeks ago now and the cough still remains. I'm not sure it is getting better.

9/14/2011 1:11:03 PM

Reviewer: Happy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a Asian woman who's very active,playing golf 3/week also jazzercise 3/week. On other bp med.for about 10years w/o problems, but my dr.told me my creatinine level getting Bad, so he recommended to use lisinopril ( but my pharmacy Gave me generic) used 1week, but i could not bear severe headaches. Also experienced sneezing, cold symptoms. I will contact my Dr. Soon for change my med ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture