Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Provera Oral.

4/26/2013 9:53:42 AM

Reviewer: Malissa, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am currently on day 8 of a 10 day program and I am NOT going to finish. I haven't had a period in over 4 months, and was prescribed Provera to bring my period on. I have been irregular since my first period, and sometimes I have to take birth control to make it stop, but this is the first time I have had to have treatment to make it start. The reason I am refusing to finish the program is no ... Show Full Comment

1/24/2013 10:16:46 AM

Reviewer: mlawler24, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this drug due to the fact i am trying to get pregnant for the 2nd time and my PCOS is stopping me from ovulating. This works for getting my period to start, and then on days 5-9 i take clomid to force the ovulation. I should be pregnant within the next 6 months. At Least i am hopeful!

12/6/2012 2:08:04 PM

Reviewer: V, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Absence of Menstrual Periods in Woman Who Has Had Them
12/3/2012 12:02:10 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My periods in the beginning were regular (every month) but as I got older my periods start to become irregular. I would have a period one month and not see another one for about 2-3 months. I did not want to be put back on birth control so I continued having irregular periods. My doctor prescribed me Provera because of the irregular periods. I was given 10 pills (10 mg) to take for 10 days. Unlike ... Show Full Comment

9/11/2012 5:50:12 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Provera 10mg for 10days, I took Provera for 5 days and on the 6th day my menstrual cycle started. So this med worked perfectly for me!

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver