Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of provera oral.

12/5/2007 10:14:58 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication before. With me, it did absolutely nothing. No side effects, no periods, no nothing!! It was as though I was not taking anything....

11/27/2007 4:10:20 PM

Reviewer: truescgirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have polycystic ovary syndrome on I'm on the 10 day. First month I had me preiod within 36hrs. of my last pill. But this month I've started about a day earliy.

11/26/2007 7:45:27 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Im on the fence. I took teh 5 day pack. I am on day 8 and no period. The nurses did not tell me anything about the drug other then to call them when I start my period. How long will it take??

11/19/2007 8:58:09 PM

Reviewer: sassy1647, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on the 5 day pill pack and I am on day 4 and I still haven't gotten a period and I don't like the way I feel on it...lightheadeness is the main factor for me and just feeling nausous....

11/15/2007 8:18:32 PM

Reviewer: Muffin, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm satisfied in that I took the 10 day supply, and my period started 4 days later, but I'm very unhappy about the breakouts on my face, the constant eating, and the 6 pound weight gain in less than 2 weeks!! Apparently these are side effects of this drug. With other health issues, including elevated blood sugar, I can't keep taking this drug.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash