Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prozac Oral.

1/9/2008 7:04:23 PM

Reviewer: seemoss2000, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication seem to work very well for me. sometimes the dreams seem real.

1/9/2008 2:53:32 PM

Reviewer: violet, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I am 60 years old.I had been on prozac for 15 years and was very satisfied with it. I felt normal and enjoyed life. The only side effects sweating on my facial area and my sexual drive is deminished with some weight gain.I have recently been put on cymbalta for fibromyalgia. I feel like a zombie..no energy..can't get anything done. I am going to try to get off and go back to prozac.

1/8/2008 3:36:14 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
tried other meds- cymbalta made me severely nauseous, so am on 40mg prozac now and works much better. took about 10 days to really feel the benefits. was having crying spells, felt listless all the time, and just general dark thoughts and gloominess. mood has much improved, and meds didn't make me a zombie- i still cry every once and awhile.

1/5/2008 9:53:36 AM

Reviewer: MW, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was always on edge and needed something to take that away. I had mood swings and would become sad in no time at all. My marriage was on the rocks before it came into my life because I would take things out on my husband and a minute later think that he did not love me. The mood swings have subsided and I find everyday life bearable to live through now.

1/2/2008 4:27:10 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine was very easy to use. It did make me very tired though. I have been on three meds and right now I'm on Cymbalta. All three have made me sleepy so that just might be something I am going to have to face. Prozac helped a little bit but also increased anxious thoughts and thoughts about self injury. It did reduce some physical symptoms though. Cymbalta is working much better!

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.