Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prozac oral.

2/22/2015 6:49:27 PM

Reviewer: zblondie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Been taking it for only 3 days but I feel tired as soon as I take it, and no sex drive and its only been 3 days.

1/27/2015 7:07:49 PM

Reviewer: Dbhoff, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've taken Prozac for 5+ years and it helped my depression. Ive also suffered from sinus swelling and congestion as far back as I can remember but since I've discontinued the Prozac, my sinus's are free and clear!!! I've been through so much trying to find out why my sinus's were always swollen, especially during night and in the am, now I know. Hope this helps someone else.

1/25/2015 3:54:32 PM

Reviewer: Diarrhea, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Prozac is second on my list of Worst Antidepressants. Within the 1st day of starting Prozac I had constant diarrhea. I was literally peeing out of my anus for days, even after discontinuing the use of this horrible drug. Avoid.

1/22/2015 12:03:59 PM

Reviewer: TigerShan, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
    I have been taking Prozac since about 1995 for depression. We (my doctor and I) have experimented with other medications, but this is the only one that is effective for me. We have tried modifying the dosage to up it to 60 mg. At first the brain fog lifted and I felt wonderful...but after a week or so, my body adjusted and the fog was back. We then tried going the other direction, lowering the ... Show Full Comment

1/22/2015 2:15:39 AM

Reviewer: tootsie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Helped at first but then noticed I want to sleep all the time.Not caring about anything & have gained 10lbs which is totally not me! I stopped on my own a few days ago & will not take anymore.