Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of nabumetone oral.

7/21/2014 5:08:51 AM

Reviewer: Supa-D, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a severe allergic reaction to this medication. I was supposed to take two pills/day but was only taking one/day. While taking one/day I started experiencing several side effects but didn't realize it was the medication. I was having stomach pains, chest pains and pains in my left arm that resulted in my going to the ER and undergoing three days of testing to my heart, which turned out ok ... Show Full Comment

4/23/2014 8:09:32 PM

Reviewer: newtomd, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been diagnosed with sciatica. Started taking this drug two days ago and it has done nothing. Still have severe pain going down my right leg and also my foot. Also have pain in right arm, hand, and shoulder. Cannot sleep at night due to the pain.

3/12/2014 8:57:00 PM

Reviewer: David_Emerton@live.com, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
involved in a car wreck and suffered whiplash symptoms in my neck,within 2 days of taking this medication my symptoms diminished significantly,I was very pleased with the reduction in pain and improvement in my range of motion and the reduction in the swelling also,worked very well for me.

2/13/2014 9:23:59 AM

Reviewer: Veronica, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm a 48 year old female. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis about 12 years ago. Since then I've had problems with early osteoarthritis. Recently, my left hip flared up with daily building pain within 3 months affecting my sleep and daily activities to the point of constant jolting pain. The first day I tood this medication I had fantastic relief by that day noon. It has been onl ... Show Full Comment

2/12/2014 5:02:20 PM

Reviewer: lizzy, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
worked fast

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.