Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Synthroid Oral.

3/7/2009 9:26:27 PM

Reviewer: mimi, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started to have more energy and wasn't so tired after some time of taking the medication but now my face is red and has patchy dry spots.

3/7/2009 7:23:50 PM

Reviewer: Serlyndi, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Synthroid for seven years and I believe I have developed an allergy to it. It worked beautifully at first. Even now, I do not experience the hair loss or pain in my legs, but other things are happening. My weight has progressively gotten worse. GP says blood work shows normal so I shouldn't be having a problem with my weight. This is frustrating! I am retaining serious fluid. ... Show Full Comment

3/5/2009 8:26:07 PM

Reviewer: islandgirl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this drug for about two months. My symptoms included fatigue, hair loss, dry hair, cold hands and feet, weight gain. I am starting to feel better, more energy. One symptom that I just noticed that has happened since starting the drug is a rash on my face. I asked my doctor if it could be a side effect but she thinks it may be roacea, but the pharmasist thinks it's could alle ... Show Full Comment

3/5/2009 12:23:14 PM

Reviewer: brooke, 35-44 on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
swolen bally,pfyness,resless, Constapetions.

3/1/2009 3:30:14 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My thyroid was the highest count my Dr.s had ever seen. they said it would take at least a year to feel better. It has been 4 months I can tell a little difference. Still tired all the time, but a little better.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash