Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Synthroid oral.

11/18/2008 7:40:25 PM

Reviewer: dmadison, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    still tired and always wondering if I didnt have a under active thyroid would I still feel this way . Ive been on sintroid for 8years

11/18/2008 11:08:26 AM

Reviewer: JBranch82, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I just started taking this medication about a week ago and i can feel a difference in the way i feel. I have more energy than i ever have. The only draw back is that im always hungry but im watching how much i take in because i dont want the weight gain.

11/16/2008 9:54:09 AM

Reviewer: uresti, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was recently diagnosed with hypothyrodism 2 months ago. My doctor put me on Synthroid and I have noticed wonderful changes!! This has been a miracle medication for me!! I am no longer wishing I was asleep every minute of the day, and my hair is no longer falling out as much. I have more energy then I can remember and have actually been able to lose 3 pounds so far!!

11/14/2008 11:35:05 AM

Reviewer: Tammy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on the generic brand but it didn't work for me. I tried the synthroid, and I was more tired, more irritable. I couldn't function at all. I am now off it because it's only slighlty elevated. My doctor said eventually I woul dhave to back on it. The weight gain is killing me and my leg cramps are horrible. I wish they would come out with something better. It's very hard living ... Show Full Comment

11/14/2008 10:00:43 AM

Reviewer: sosad4u, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    When I was on this drug I experienced a lot of problems. First of all, I'm an active teenager and having to wait to eat wasn't anything that I wanted to do. I also felt depressed and still had a lack of energy. I don't feel myself when I'm on this drug. I would do anything to not have thyroid problems. =[