Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydroxyzine pamoate Oral.

6/11/2009 2:19:16 PM

Comment:
anxiety

5/12/2009 3:36:48 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Overall this medication has been good, however, because of the cause of fatigue, it is a little rough taking this during the day and having to work.

5/9/2009 10:38:41 PM

Reviewer: brnxmilitary, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug was prescribe to me for anxiety, I didnt feel any different. I upped the dosage to double and it help me sleep. Basically, I could take it or leave it.

4/27/2009 2:14:18 PM

Reviewer: none, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed 25 mg. 2 x daily. It seems to make my insides shake and feel worse at times. On the upside, I can breathe more clearly but that doesnt help my head. I've also had dizziness, eyesight blurry, lost weight (10 lbs) quick. If you are thin, be sure you are able to eat properly. If not, contact your Dr.

3/3/2009 2:41:53 PM

Reviewer: Enrico, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
25 MG was prescribed to me for anxiety an panicking. It has definitely helped with that, but sometimes I get headaches that I didn't regularly have when I wasn't taking Hydroxyzine Pam. Sometimes I feel like certain parts of my body feel weird (right ear ringing, eye starts to hurt) and I didn't feel any of these regularly before taking the medication which kindof makes me more anxio ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.