Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Percocet oral.

4/25/2015 7:38:47 PM

Reviewer: KF, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    After taking Vicodin every 4 hrs for a migraine that was going in to it's 2nd day I took 1 10/325 Percocet and it was gone in 30 minutes. My only issue the medication it made me feel out of control, not aware of my surroundings and that is a feeling I am not familiar with.

4/24/2015 1:27:16 PM

Reviewer: aj060188, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have neuropathy in my feet and I just found out I have it in my jaw. I am pu 26 yrs old. This medicine is the only medicine that helps from the extreme pain I have in my jaw right now. I take it every 4 hours as need but I try to wait to take it as long as I can. I'm going to see a neuropathy specialist soon and I was wondering what kind of medication that would give for this besides we ar ... Show Full Comment

4/24/2015 1:24:50 AM

Reviewer: Summer, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Pain
    4/16/2015 2:08:50 AM

Reviewer: loumar, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had a "core biopsy" in my left breast, which became infected. The pain was unbearable, my clothing was painful. I called my surgeon, he wanted me in right away, He prescribed #60 5/325mg every 6 hrs prn,& Keflex 500mg every 6 hours. I have a high tolerance for pain. Needless to say, they did their job...

2/18/2015 3:18:30 PM

Reviewer: marti, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I suffer from RA, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches and chronic lower back pain and this medication is working for me. I been taken this med for over a year.