Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lortab oral.

3/28/2015 2:46:36 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed this medication for pain after dental surgery. I took one on the day after my procedure and was almost immediately severely nauseous. I also had hot flashes followed by sweating and shaking. I actually had to throw up about an hour after taking. These symptoms lasted for about 24 hours. Obviously not the pain med for me. I will never take again!

3/26/2015 5:00:14 PM

Reviewer: KratomBuyer.com, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've taken this off and on for years. However, after a few weeks it stops working. I also dont like the fact I'm taking APAP as well. One this I also do that seems to help me more is to take Kratom, I found a consistent source ( took me a few years ) but they are potent and reliable. Kratombuyer dot com is where I get mine, I take about a teaspoon with warm orange juice, works like a stron ... Show Full Comment

2/3/2015 2:53:02 PM

Reviewer: mchildress001charter.net, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have taken Lortabs for about ten years now and they work great. Went to 7.5 for 5.5 when I had to take care of my mother. Now with all the over abuse of this drug, my doctor has given me a pill that says it is Lortabs and I know they are not. My pain does not go away now and I personally think they are picking on elderly people because they do not raise such a fuss if they have to give up a medi ... Show Full Comment

10/19/2014 4:30:58 PM

Reviewer: lortab, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    the pain became less apparent because of the excess of nausea it caused. The worst drug I have every used.

8/19/2014 12:05:26 AM