Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lortab Oral.

5/27/2008 2:32:39 PM

Reviewer: spinal truma, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have a severe spinal injury and and have have two surgery's the medication has helped me alot ,with little or no side effects

5/22/2008 10:12:17 AM

Reviewer: Iluvturtles2000, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug worked for me as long as I took it during the day. I have problems with wisdom teeth. I took it last night before bed and the pain seemed to be worse and I was up all night. But during the day it seems to work fine.

5/18/2008 5:01:25 PM

Reviewer: Willowwren, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am currently taking the Lortab 75/500, following hysterectomy surgery. This is the only thing that DOES help with the pain. It never makes me sick to my stomach because I take it with food...even if it's just a piece of bread. The only drawback is, it doesn't last very long. I have to take it every 4 hours and before the 4 hours is up, the pain has returned. Other than that, it works gre ... Show Full Comment

5/8/2008 10:44:22 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was prescribed five days' worth of Lortab for pain following oral surgery. Doctor assured me that although codeine bothered my stomach, since I had taken Percocet with no problems I could certainly take Lortab. He was mistaken. Although I've been careful to take it with food, as recommended to reduce the risk of nausea, I feel shaky and very nauseated. It does seem to work well on my p ... Show Full Comment

5/3/2008 9:08:21 AM

Reviewer: LENA, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
DO NOT USE THIS MEDICATION LONGER THAN A FEW DAYS FOR PAIN. BETTER TO USE ANOTHER PAIN MED THAN BECOMING ADDICTED TO THIS POWERFUL NARCOTIC!!!! ALSO CAUSES HALLUCINATIONS, NIGHTMARES, TREMORS, INABILILTY TO CONCENTRATE OR SLEEP. IT SHOULD NOT BE ON THE MARKET!!!