Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of naltrexone oral.

8/1/2011 8:47:40 PM

Reviewer: lbellm, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Having had a severe drinking problem for over 30 years, my psychiatrist gave me an Rx for Naltrexone. I started on 12/27/10 with 25mg for 3 days and then went to 50mg. I have had absolutely no side effects. I haven't wanted to drink since that day. I'm able to go to bars with other people drinking and it doesn't bother me. It's like a miracle to me.....why didn't I get thi ... Show Full Comment

7/23/2011 10:47:12 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Habit of Drinking Too Much Alcohol
    5/11/2011 3:19:17 PM

Reviewer: CindyL57, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been a heavy drinker for 10+ years. I've been taking this drug for 2 1/2 weeks now. It has been a wonder drug for me. I have no cravings for alcohol. I've tested it twice by having a couple margaritas and I get little or no buzz, so I don't order any more. Amazing.

11/21/2010 9:27:12 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Made me throw up initially. Next three days I felt nauseous

7/21/2010 5:32:18 PM

Reviewer: back on it, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    About a year ago i took this wonderful drug and it helped my alcohol cravings and i was able to stay sober. I went off thinking i had it all under control, I took my second first dose today and am on my way to sobriety.