Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Finacea Top.

9/25/2013 6:53:43 PM

Reviewer: crhuguley, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been using this product for a week and I am loving it! No new breakouts, no itching and some reduced redness. I am so glad I finally went to the dermatologist. I have been living with severe adult acne for over a year now blaming it on everything from stress to peri menopause.

8/19/2013 5:46:29 PM

Reviewer: Disappointed, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is a very expensive drug. In my opinion, it is not at all cost effective and doctors should not recommend something that doesn't work. While using it twice a day as prescribed, I've experienced several breakouts of tiny pimples and the redness never subsides.

5/13/2013 11:35:52 AM

Reviewer: rural gal, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 61 with very oily skin. I have been battling swelling,clogged pores, and breakouts for over 50 years. In one week, my skin looks better. No side effects at all, could be because my skin is so oily.

4/13/2013 4:04:04 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using finacea for a week, and my rosacea is not improving, Im wondering in how long of time will my skin face will be clear??/

9/25/2012 1:41:22 PM

Reviewer: Robert, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was breaking out with pustules and iching welts on my face, and I had not changed any products or medications, so I didn't know what was wrong with me. After enduring the itching, burning red face and embarrassment for over two weeks, I made an appointment with my dermatologist. He immediately diagnosed it as Acne Rosacea. He prescribed Finacea and a low dosage of Doxycycline, and I start ... Show Full Comment