Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Restasis Opht.

12/7/2009 12:27:10 AM

Reviewer: sutharsan, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
good but very expencive.

12/4/2009 12:17:43 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Restasis for about 9 months. I have Sicca Syndrom and I can tell a big difference when I use the tear drop. I have not had any side affects, with the exception of the stinging. I have even been able to stop using my OTC drops as frequently. Also, one thing to ask your doctor about is plugging your punctals if you have severe dry eye. Good luck to all who use this product, ... Show Full Comment

11/19/2009 3:38:17 PM

Reviewer: babs, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only taken it for 3 weeks and my eyes are better - but I have developed arthritis in my thumb. I've seen other posts here about arthritis so I think it's the Restasis. Never a problem with arthritis before taking it. I'm skipping today's dose. Hope my thumb feels better.

11/19/2009 11:02:52 AM

Reviewer: jubansk8r, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been treated for dry eye for several months before starting Restasis. Since using this medication I have developed severe pain like slivers of glass in my eyes besides burning and foggy vision. I feel that all my new problems are being caused by the use of this medication. I now have severe eye problems.

11/18/2009 9:49:32 PM

Reviewer: dry in WI, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using restatis for about 3 mons. I do not experience a whole lot of burning or stinging when applying it (it helps to keep it in the fridge). my eyes burned from being dry to begin with. My main complaint with my eyes were my inability to wear my contacts and the constant tearing. My eye dr put me on doxycycline. within 2 days the tearing has all but stopped. What a relief. My cu ... Show Full Comment

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.