Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Restasis Opht.

11/18/2009 9:49:32 PM

Reviewer: dry in WI, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using restatis for about 3 mons. I do not experience a whole lot of burning or stinging when applying it (it helps to keep it in the fridge). my eyes burned from being dry to begin with. My main complaint with my eyes were my inability to wear my contacts and the constant tearing. My eye dr put me on doxycycline. within 2 days the tearing has all but stopped. What a relief. My cu ... Show Full Comment

11/14/2009 10:58:47 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I put this stuff in my eye only one time. It was SO painful. Every time I blinked, it burned, and burned so badly that my eyes watered for an hour. I guess that's how you get rid of dry eyes? I know I should try using it for a longer period of time, but every time I try to use it I put it back down. My memory is too long and I'm not stupid. If a medication is that painful, how do they ... Show Full Comment

11/8/2009 10:46:26 PM

Reviewer: bcr, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had tremendous relief of dryness, but recently have began to experience dizziness. Tonight, after taking fish oil capsules to deal with hand pain, I became even more dizzy... not sure if the two are interacting, but will not use restasis tomorrow...

11/4/2009 7:07:48 PM

Reviewer: dolphin, 75 or over on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have used restasis for 2 months in preparation for lasik and have developed arthritic swelling in the underside of my fingers and palm of my hands. The swelling has caused two knuckles to temporarily dislocate when I bent my fingers too aggressively.

10/10/2009 2:38:02 PM

Reviewer: nan444, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I think vision is getting worse. My eyes feel funny and ache

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture