Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Restasis Opht.

3/30/2009 2:14:53 PM

Reviewer: herliv, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Burning was present each time for approx. 1/2 hour. Very expensive. Could not sleep and I could not figure out why I was dizzy! then I read the other reviews! Doctor never mentioned any side effects! Remembering every 12 hours was very burden-some. I quit using it, have all but one vial used and $300.00 later! Hated the experience and the cost.

3/28/2009 11:56:46 AM

Reviewer: jousangel, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After battling Sjorgren's for many many years, I have found fantastic relief after only using Restatis for only 1 month. I have stopped using all other eye drops & ointments. However, I have been having sore thorats, post nasal drip and headaches which began about the time I started the eye drops. I'm not sure if they are related but sadly after reading other reviews I believe so. H ... Show Full Comment

3/14/2009 12:19:43 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I tried this drug initially 2 years ago for severe dry eye. At that time I used it for two months with no results. Six weeks ago my eye doctor insisted I try again, using it in conjunction with lotemax, warm eye compresses, and fish oil capsules. I have been extremely faithful to the regimine, only missing on average one to two nights a week on the warm compresses, and have had no results. I have ... Show Full Comment

3/11/2009 1:06:44 PM

Reviewer: carlreck, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I think that restasis is effective for reducing dryness in my eyes, but my vision is getting so bad since I started taking it. I'm going to stop using it in hope that it'll improve. It's like looking through a dirty window-very unclear vision. It started after about the 1st four weeks.

2/26/2009 6:08:39 PM

Reviewer: kwikkleen, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Restasis for about 3 weeks. So far I am experiencing burning when applied about 90% of the time. I still experience scratching at night. It takes about 4-6 hours for my eyes to adjust after using. Reading becomes difficult in the early hours of the day, clearing up by mid day.