Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Restasis ophthalmic.

10/17/2014 11:16:57 AM

Reviewer: mamo, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I developed 2 malignant melanomas after being on restasis for a few months, then, I developed CLL (chronic lym. leukemia) after being on restasis for over a year. My WBC was normal prior to restasis and restasis is the only change in my life before developing cancer. Cyclosporine is known to cause cancer, that is a fact. HELP, anyone else know of this???

10/14/2014 6:01:36 PM

Reviewer: No Restasis Lover, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was on this drug for seven months. It was fairly effective. When I used at night before going to bed I would blink the drops out and this would get on my face & pillow. It is like an acid, my skin started peeling and I lost part of an eyebrow. It is such a strong acid I had to go to dermatologist for meds to treat the raw skin.

10/14/2014 8:02:10 AM

Reviewer: lola13, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My eyes have always been a bit dry, which was compounded by LASIK surgery 12 yrs ago. Over the past year, the dryness became unbearable. Was constantly putting lubricant drops in my eyes and my vision was becoming blurry. I actually have a Memobian gland disorder that causes tears to evaporate too quickly vs not making enough. Pulsed laser treatment was recommended, but I requestd Restasis because ... Show Full Comment

10/3/2014 3:54:15 PM

Reviewer: Anon, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I wasn't even aware I had "borderline" dry eyes, until I went in for my tests for LASIK. I started taking the drops, and while there was mild "burning", very much like when you've been staring at the t.v. in the dark for a long time, I didn't notice anything wrong at first. But then I started getting headaches, that came on with more frequency, and since this wa ... Show Full Comment

10/2/2014 12:07:59 AM

Reviewer: tab257, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
My life saver. My dry eye events were very painful and disrupted my life for over 2years. I have used restasis for almost 1 year and have minimal dryness. Most days my eyes are normal. Made all the difference in the world. It is very expensive but I will continue to use it. I have punctal plugs and restasis did significantly improve my eyes.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.