Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of restasis opht.

11/19/2009 3:38:17 PM

Reviewer: babs, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only taken it for 3 weeks and my eyes are better - but I have developed arthritis in my thumb. I've seen other posts here about arthritis so I think it's the Restasis. Never a problem with arthritis before taking it. I'm skipping today's dose. Hope my thumb feels better.

11/19/2009 11:02:52 AM

Reviewer: jubansk8r, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been treated for dry eye for several months before starting Restasis. Since using this medication I have developed severe pain like slivers of glass in my eyes besides burning and foggy vision. I feel that all my new problems are being caused by the use of this medication. I now have severe eye problems.

11/18/2009 9:49:32 PM

Reviewer: dry in WI, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using restatis for about 3 mons. I do not experience a whole lot of burning or stinging when applying it (it helps to keep it in the fridge). my eyes burned from being dry to begin with. My main complaint with my eyes were my inability to wear my contacts and the constant tearing. My eye dr put me on doxycycline. within 2 days the tearing has all but stopped. What a relief. My cu ... Show Full Comment

11/14/2009 10:58:47 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I put this stuff in my eye only one time. It was SO painful. Every time I blinked, it burned, and burned so badly that my eyes watered for an hour. I guess that's how you get rid of dry eyes? I know I should try using it for a longer period of time, but every time I try to use it I put it back down. My memory is too long and I'm not stupid. If a medication is that painful, how do they ... Show Full Comment

11/8/2009 10:46:26 PM

Reviewer: bcr, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had tremendous relief of dryness, but recently have began to experience dizziness. Tonight, after taking fish oil capsules to deal with hand pain, I became even more dizzy... not sure if the two are interacting, but will not use restasis tomorrow...

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver