Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Flunisolide Nasl.

7/25/2014 12:17:06 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My new insurance (coventry) would not let me get the same nasal spray I have been using for years, said I must try this, thanks Obama! This spray is so so very painful to use. I have never been able to get 2 squirts in each nose, one time sends me through the roof. I have suffered all summer with allergies when for years I had it under control.

12/3/2013 7:31:08 PM

Reviewer: leetleleenda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
We have 4 cats and I'm allergic to them. We love our babies and would never get rid of them...I'm grateful to be able to love them close up now...Thanks!

3/17/2013 6:15:10 PM

Reviewer: Firefox, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I find Flunisolide Nasal to be quite effective. After many years, I am now able to breathe through my nose. However, a major drawback to this nasal spray is the burning sensation when sprayed. Unfortunate but severe enough to make a change.

11/27/2012 1:19:00 PM

Reviewer: finlaybernal, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Fluticasone was supplied as a sub for flunisolde & it was not effective at all. Question, Why was it considered a generic sub for Flonase?

9/14/2012 2:46:49 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 26 and have suffered with year-round allergies my entire life. I have taken many nasal sprays and switched to Flunisolide due to insurance coverage. This is the most painful nasal spray. I have never had a problem with Nasonex or Flonase, but this burns so bad I am not able to take my full dosage (two squirts per nostril, twice a day). I can only do one squirt/nostril because it burns. The ta ... Show Full Comment

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.