Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Jolivette oral.

6/13/2014 5:22:29 PM

Reviewer: Celena, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
(18 yrs old) I've been on this birth control for 4 months now, I think that it's a great pill, I remember to take it at the same time everyday. When in the second month of being on this pill I had 4 days of spotting, I was really confused at first, but it went away pretty quickly. The only complaint that I have is that is does make my period very irregular, my cycles started at 25 days and ... Show Full Comment

5/7/2014 7:49:31 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My normal bc was replaced by this in January due to "high blood pressure" and I've had the absolute worst experience with it. I literally bled the entire first 3 months I was on it, constant mood swings (And I was never a cranky person during my time of month) and weight gain. My doctor won't switch it either so I'm considering stopping. Or going to a new doctor. I wouldn' ... Show Full Comment

3/7/2014 4:04:52 PM

Reviewer: CiaraM, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for a month. My period came during the second week on the pill, I am off of the pill as of now but not even a week later my period has came back? Will the bleeding be none stop? I have not taken pill in 2 days. how high is the risk of being pregnant at this point? help!

3/3/2014 3:30:20 PM

Reviewer: tyl414, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this for about 3 months and have been getting my period every other week. My breasts have been tender for at least a month. At times I feel like this is making me go crazy with my mood swings. I used to be on a progesterone only pill for a couple of years and never had any side affects. I will not be staying on this.

2/10/2014 11:30:41 AM

Reviewer: Cindy81, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor prescribe this birth control because i was breastfeeding.During 8 month of taking it i had my period every 1,5-2 weeks. When i missed taking one tablet in time (i took 6 hours later) i got pregnant. My baby was born w/birth defects. My previous three kids was born with NO any problems. I wouldn't recommend this birth control tablets to anyone!!!!! Really terrible experience!!!!!

chest x-ray