Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Jolivette oral.

5/7/2014 7:49:31 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My normal bc was replaced by this in January due to "high blood pressure" and I've had the absolute worst experience with it. I literally bled the entire first 3 months I was on it, constant mood swings (And I was never a cranky person during my time of month) and weight gain. My doctor won't switch it either so I'm considering stopping. Or going to a new doctor. I wouldn' ... Show Full Comment

3/7/2014 4:04:52 PM

Reviewer: CiaraM, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for a month. My period came during the second week on the pill, I am off of the pill as of now but not even a week later my period has came back? Will the bleeding be none stop? I have not taken pill in 2 days. how high is the risk of being pregnant at this point? help!

3/3/2014 3:30:20 PM

Reviewer: tyl414, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this for about 3 months and have been getting my period every other week. My breasts have been tender for at least a month. At times I feel like this is making me go crazy with my mood swings. I used to be on a progesterone only pill for a couple of years and never had any side affects. I will not be staying on this.

2/10/2014 11:30:41 AM

Reviewer: Cindy81, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor prescribe this birth control because i was breastfeeding.During 8 month of taking it i had my period every 1,5-2 weeks. When i missed taking one tablet in time (i took 6 hours later) i got pregnant. My baby was born w/birth defects. My previous three kids was born with NO any problems. I wouldn't recommend this birth control tablets to anyone!!!!! Really terrible experience!!!!!

1/24/2014 5:30:08 PM

Reviewer: nessa93, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this bc for about 5 months now, and since then it has absolutely made me go crazy. I've been having crazy mood swings, being extremely angry, upset or crying over literally NOTHING or being extremely depressed, irritable, and at times suicidal. At first, I thought it was just depression I was dealing with, but turns out its this pill that is making me crazy! I bleed non stop, ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture